OFfice Closings and DelayS
We have no closings or delays today and will be open during our normal business hours. Thank you.
CORONAVIRUS UPDATE: 5/14/20
To all our Raleigh Prosthodontics Patients:
We hope this post finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we may ask you to use when you enter the office. You may also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- You will see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, the coffee station and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, our team and other patients safe in our practice. To inquire or make an appointment, please call our office at 919-510-4959.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Dr. John A. Murrell & Dr. Hugh Murphy & Team
“We can look at a crisis as an opportunity to grow. Consider this crisis a challenge. Gather those around you to help you succeed. There will be anxiety and fear. Fear is a strong emotion. You can’t run from it. Have the courage to face fear with a rational and positive mindset for the long-term future. When a crisis hits, weakness will expose itself, but I believe , more powerfully, when a crisis hits, we have a chance to look at ourselves and focus on our strengths. “ author unknown
We are in this together!!!!